Set of 2 - Kegco 5 Gallon Home Brew Ball Lock Keg Rubber Handle Beer Soda
Set of 2 - Kegco 5 Gallon Home Brew Ball Lock Keg Rubber Handle Beer Soda by Kegco at The Primavera Blog. MPN: 2X-KM5G-RBT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. These Kegco 5 Gallon Rubber Handle Home Brew Beer Kegs have permanently molded rubber bottom skirts and stainless steel strap handles for easy carrying and stacking. These homebrew kegs, also known as Pepsi Kegs or Cornelius Kegs, are constructed of 304 grade Stainless Steel and are designed for use with ball lock keg couplers. The ball lock fittings are easily accessible for convenient cleaning and maintenance. The stainless steel lids fasten tightly to the body and feature a pressure release
Product Description & Reviews
These Kegco 5 Gallon Rubber Handle Home Brew Beer Kegs have permanently molded rubber bottom skirts and stainless steel strap handles for easy carrying and stacking. These homebrew kegs, also known as Pepsi Kegs or Cornelius Kegs, are constructed of 304 grade Stainless Steel and are designed for use with ball lock keg couplers. The ball lock fittings are easily accessible for convenient cleaning and maintenance. The stainless steel lids fasten tightly to the body and feature a pressure release valve to easily depressurize the keg. They can be opened and filled with your favorite beverage, be it beer, soda, wine, kombucha or cold-brewed coffee.
Features & Highlights
- SET OF TWO KEGS: This is a set of two Kegco rubber handle home brew beer kegs (also referred to as Cornelius kegs or Pepsi kegs). They can each hold 5 gallons (19 liters). These kegs are designed for use with ball lock keg couplers, and feature a sanitary 304 grade stainless steel construction that makes them suitable for storing not just beer, but also wine, soda, kombucha, and cold brew coffee.
- SANITARY STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: These kegs are constructed of sanitary 304 grade stainless steel, which is durable, easy to clean and sanitize, and highly resistant to rust and corrosion. This makes these kegs suitable not just for storing and dispensing home brewed beer, but also for storing and dispensing wine, soda, kombucha, cold brewed coffee, or any other beverage that you'd like to dispense from a keg.
- DESIGNED FOR BREWER CONVENIENCE: These kegs have permanently molded rubber bottom skirts and top handles that make them easy to carry and stack, making them ideal for smaller breweries and home brewers with limited available storage space. Each keg has a stainless steel lid that fastens tightly to the body and features an integrated pressure release valve that allows you to easily depressurize the keg.
- BALL LOCK FITTINGS: These ball lock Cornelius Pepsi home brew beer kegs feature ball lock fittings that are designed for use with ball lock keg couplers. The ball lock fittings can be easily accessed to make cleaning and maintenance fast and simple.
- KEG DIMENSIONS: Each keg measures 25" tall and 8.5" in diameter.
Kitchen & Dining
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kegco, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Northern Brewer
The perfect homebrew kit for the brew-curious craft beer enthusiast. The Northern Brewer Brew Share Enjoy® Homebrew Starter Kit was designed by our brewmasters to provide the best out of the box first-time homebrew experience on the market. This all-in-one kit includes everything you need to start brewing today including our Block Party Amber Ale recipe kit. The Brew Share Enjoy® Homebrew Starter Kit is perfect for beginners, complete with foolproof instructions. Kit Includes: Block
By Cool Brewing LLC
mpn: 5B-YTCW-X9LG, ean: 0640522834945,
Finally an inexpensive and easy solution to keeping your homebrewed beer fermentation temperatures in control. Fermenting your homebrew at the right temperature is one of the critical factors in making good beer. Let the temperature get too warm, and your beer will suffer. The typical desired ale fermentation ranges are 59-72 degrees F. Add in the fact that active fermentation for a 5 gallon batch can raise temperatures 10-15 degrees F. Forget about dealing with that messy homemade swamp cooler
By Home Master
mpn: HMF2SdgC, ean: 0013964613513,
Great for City Water supplies with chlorine, chemical, and sediment, taste and odor problems. For city water with chloramines consider #HMF2SmgCC. The main purpose of the Home Master whole house water filter is to deliver clean, clear water to every faucet and bath in your home without drawing down water pressure. The Home Master Filter Pressure Performance Series was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Its uses oversized filters, housings, and 1 inch ports to ensure your water
By G Francis
mpn: 3524, ean: 0688295883524,
Transferring liquids is a part of any homebrew operation, and you will eventually find yourself with a brew kettle or fermentation tank that is of higher capacity. The safest and most efficient way to move piping hot and heavy loads of liquid is with the G. Francis Magnetic Drive Home Brew Beer Siphon and Water Circulation Pump - Food Grade Stainless Steel Head with 1/2'' Inch Thread. It will save time, effort, and serious injury. You can safely transfer hot and cold liquids by priming and then