Profitec Pro 500 Espresso Machine
Profitec Pro 500 Espresso Machine by Profitec at The Primavera Blog. MPN: 4260347830029. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Pro 500 is a prosumer grade semi-automatic espresso machine designed by Profitec to be both functional and user friendly. The Pro 500 includes numerous high quality components such as the much renowned E61 brew group, the copper and braided steel water tubing or the Ulka EX5 vibration pump. Wrapped in attractive and durable stainless steel housing, the Pro 500 aims to impress with both form and function. Internally, everything rests on the one-piece steel frame that runs from the back of
Product Description & Reviews
The Pro 500 is a prosumer grade semi-automatic espresso machine designed by Profitec to be both functional and user friendly. The Pro 500 includes numerous high quality components such as the much renowned E61 brew group, the copper and braided steel water tubing or the Ulka EX5 vibration pump. Wrapped in attractive and durable stainless steel housing, the Pro 500 aims to impress with both form and function. Internally, everything rests on the one-piece steel frame that runs from the back of the machine all the way to the drip tray. Profitec has insulated the hot water and steam wands have also been similarly insulated to prevent accidental burns. The E61 is made of solid brass and constantly heated by the heat exchanger and thermosyphon system which constantly circulate hot water through the group head. Steaming is accomplished by the Pro 500's insulated two-hole steam wand and can be executed in tandem thanks to the heat exchanger system. Another feature of note are the spring loaded steam and hot water valves. These valves are unique because they don't need to be fully opened or closed to regulate the flow of steam/water. The way it works is that by turning the knobs, pressure is either added to or released from a spring that holds the valves shut, this prevents you from having to rotate the knobs numerous times to open or close the valves. To help prevent damage to the machine, the water reservoir is fitted with a low volume sensor that automatically shuts of the boiler to keep it from running dry. The Pro 500 will alert you of low water volume with the orange light located directly below the power switch. At the end of the day, Profitec's main goal has been to provide the home barista with a singular espresso machine experience, a goal handily by the Pro 500 espresso machine.
Features & Highlights
- Built on a solid foundation, the Pro 500 has a one-piece steel frame and is housed entirely in mirror finished stainless steel.
- Renowned for its contributions to maintaining temperature stability in professional grade espresso machines, the E61 group head rests like a crown on the Pro 500. Constantly heated with water from the thermosyphon system, the solid brass E61 also features a pre-infusion cylinder to wet your grounds with low pressure water prior to brewing to aid in the extraction process.
- The Pro 500 boasts an impressive 3 liter water reservoir fitted with a low volume sensor that automatically shuts the machine off to prevent the boiler from running dry.
- Internal pump and boiler pressures are displayed on the front of the machine by the Pro 500's dual gauges, allowing you to keep an eye on things.
- To help prevent accidental burns, both the steam and hot water wands have been insulated to keep them from getting too hot too quickly. The hot water wand can dispense water for tea, cocoa, Americanos, and more. The following accessories are included with each Profitec Pro 500: 1 Single Spout Portafilter 1 Double Spout Portafilter 1 Single-Shot Basket 1 Double-Shot Basket 1 Backflush Disc 1 Tamper 1 Cleaning Brush
Semi-Automatic Espresso Machines
12 x 15.5 x 17.6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Profitec, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SPPPOA015215, ean: 0075020067333,
Home espresso simplified! The Gaggia Carezza makes it easier than ever to prepare crema rich espresso with ease. The innovative Crema Perfetta porta filter has a double walled design and can be used to brew ESE pods or ground espresso. The Pannarello steam wand or turbo frother makes perfect milk foam for cappuccinos effortlessly.FROTHING FOR MILK BEVERAGES: Pannarello wand frothing for cappuccinos & lattes. Wand doubles as a hot water dispenser for Americanos & tea. Brewing features:
mpn: 546094-D60-US-DR-NE, ean: 7640151393533,
Nespresso pixie D60 brick red 281/DR, The pixie heats up in only 25 to 30 second.Auto power-off after 9 mins. Backlight indicators. Holds 10 used capsules. Removable 24-ounce water tank,. Automatic volume control, 19 bar highpressure pump.
mpn: unknown, ean: 0652677159095,
Feature: Quantity:1PC 500ml capacity Color:Silver Permanent filter Patented structure,compact&simple Removable grinding and filter holder Good for family and small office use Illuminated coffee brewing Swing out filter basket for easy cleaning. Package Size:337*380*290mm(L*W*H) Power: 800W ON/OFF switch with indicator light. Package Content: 1PC Coffee Maker 1 PC Instructions 1 PC Cleaning brush 1 PC Coffee bean spoonPatented structure,compact&simple. Removable grinding, Permanent filter and
e.s.e. pod system with independent cappuccino frother Chrome 120 Volts 60 hz 1400 W 2 pumps and 2 boilers 17/5 bar Water Resevoir: 1 qt, 20 espresso cups The double boiler pump-driven espresso/cappuccino machine for pod use (E.S.E - Easy Serving Espresso) with all metal housing. It is capable of making as many as 60 espresso shots or 40 cappuccinos per hour. The combination of the electric pump system and exclusive plug-in frothing attachment: the cappuccinatore, make milk frothing quick and