Precision Fish Filleting Knife 6'' | 15 cm by Edge of Belgravia at The Primavera Blog. MPN: 005P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The 15 cm filleting knife is the supreme tool for filleting and boning. It is essential for the professional chef. In fact, it was specifically
Product Description & Reviews
The 15 cm filleting knife is the supreme tool for filleting and boning. It is essential for the professional chef. In fact, it was specifically requested by a number of London's top chefs. The Precision filleting knife is slightly dexterous to ensure precision filleting and boning. You will instantly see the difference with your meat cuts and it is the perfect tool for your complex seafood dishes.
Features & Highlights
- EDGE OF BELGRAVIA. Edge of Belgravia is one of the world's most innovative chef knife brands. Established in London, Edge of Belgravia launched to the UK market in 2012 and quickly won acclaim.The firm has combined daringly avant-garde design, supreme quality, and effective marketing to expand across the globe. It has become a global brand with great recognition.
- ART FOR THE KITCHEN. The hallmark Edge of Belgravia handles designed by Christian Bird modernise any kitchen. The geometric shape takes inspiration from captivating architecture and commands attention from any angle. The unique handle is beautiful, bold yet extremely functional. These knives are the combination of high tech materials and supremely sharp stainless steel, making them just as effective as tools as pieces of art for the kitchen.
- SHARP. The blade cutting angle is 35º. The 17.5º angle on each side is necessary for optimal sharpness. This will enable you to slice, dice and chop your way though the kitchen. Carefully weighted for a light quality feel, these knives are effortless to use.
- INSPIRE. This collection of knives designed by Christian Bird was created to encourage innovation in the kitchen. Cooking should be more than just an everyday task; it should inspire creativity. We believe that creativity in cooking comes from a combination of supreme quality materials, high end craftsmanship, and aesthetic beauty.
- AWARD WINNING. The futuristic design of our knives by London designer Christian Bird has been featured in leading blogs and magazines. The hallmark handle design has won a slice of the prestigious D&AD product design award.
|Manufacturer:||Edge of Belgravia|
|Brand:||Edge of Belgravia|
|Publisher:||Edge of Belgravia|
|Studio:||Edge of Belgravia|
|Item Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.9 x 1.52 x 1.52 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.49 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Edge of Belgravia, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Columbia Cutlery
mpn: unknown, ean: 0689229295789,
This is a great fillet/boning knife! The blade is 6" so it's ideal for detailed butchering/filleting. It will be professionally sharpened with a "toothy" edge that will go right through your food. The curved blade follows the natural motion that you...
Wusthof Classic 5" forged Boning knife has a seamless synthetic black handle with finger guard for safety.Forged, full tang knife. Ergonomic handle. Finger guard for safety. Seamless synthetic black handle. Hand Wash Recommended. ...
mpn: 4550/16, ean: 4002293455013,
Every Element Of This Renowned Cutlery Contributes To Its Precision And Ease Of Use. The High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blades Are Hardened To Maintain A Sharp Edge And Full Tangs Provide Perfect Balance With Riveted, High-Impact Composition Handles. Us...
mpn: HT023L-CP, ean: 0729857998604,
Noted as one of the best new hunting knives for 2013 by Field & Stream Magazine. Boning knife has a 3.6-inch fixed blade, drop point shape and crafted from U.S.A. made S30V steel with a satin finish. Brown handle is made of Rosewood to provide a well...