Houcho.com Suisin Inox Western-Style Knife Series, Genuine Sakai-Manufactured, Inox Steel 9.4'' (240mm) Sujihiki Knife
Free Shipping Included! Houcho.com Suisin Inox Western-Style Knife Series, Genuine Sakai-Manufactured, Inox Steel 9.4'' (240mm) Sujihiki Knife by Houcho at The Primavera Blog. MPN: 35. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. In additions to carbon, silicon, and manganese, SUISIN INOX Western style series blades also contain chromium and molybdenum. They are recognized for
Product Description & Reviews
In additions to carbon, silicon, and manganese, SUISIN INOX Western style series blades also contain chromium and molybdenum. They are recognized for excellence in both rust resistance and sharpness. All blades in the SUISIN INOX Western style knife series are hand sharpened using the honbazuke method, guaranteeing an edge that is already extremely sharp when you place your order. SUISIN INOX Western style knife handles will conform well to the palm of your hand. They are secured firmly with rivets and standoffs, offering weight and stability, and a comfortable, rounded grip. The palm-conforming shape will make this knife your favorite for a long time to come.
Features & Highlights
- Genuine Sakai manufactured. Extraordinary rust resistance and sharpness! Size: sujihiki knife, 14.4" (365mm) total length, 9.4" (240mm) blade
- Materials: INOX AUS 8 (8A) steel, rust-resistant knife for commercial use. A mixture of 0.10%-0.25% molybdenum lends the blades in this series an additional tenacity, making them more difficult to chip and giving them a sharper edge.
- Features: The knife is made for professional use, making it not only excellent for restaurant and bar use, but terrific for home use as well. These knives have an excellent reputation for sharpness and rust resistance, as well as for their great grip.
- With great rust resistance and sharpness, a comfortable grip, and with reduced sharpening time thanks to being extremely easy to sharpen, these knives will handle all of your basic professional functions.
- Makes the perfect gift for Mother's Day
|Manufacturer:||SUISIN INOX Western-style knife|
|Publisher:||SUISIN INOX Western-style knife|
|Studio:||SUISIN INOX Western-style knife|
|Item Weight:||0.57 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.6 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.61 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Houcho, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: TDM-0702, ean: 4901601344332,
Styled after the classic Japanese cook's knife, this ultra-convenient Santoku knife features a sharp 7-inch blade that comes in handy when preparing a wide range of cuisine, anything from fine Asian to modern American. Use it to quickly and effortle...
mpn: 4447ai, ean: 4978857013121,
Masahiro's MV Series knives are sharp and light with a long lasting edge. Made from Masahiro's proprietary Molybdenum Vanadium steel, each knife is quenched and sub zero tempered to offer the best balance of sharpness and blade strength. It is a hi...
By Sakai Takayuki
mpn: 07252, ean: 4573210595209,
Sakai Takayuki 45 Layers Hammered Damascuss Stainless Steel /07252 Japanese Style Santoku Knife/WA Santoku Knife 180mm/7.1", manufactured by one of the most famous workshop, Aoki Hamono Co.,Ltd. in Sakai/Osaka prefecture.Blade Material:45 Layers Hamm...
mpn: 14, ean: 4571459800085,
Manufactured in Sakai's Fujii plant, it will satisfy a wide variety of uses in the home. 6.5" (165mm) all-purpose knife and 5.9" (150mm) utility knife set. A set made from stainless steel, popular for home use. This set would also make a great gift....
mpn: F-895, ean: 4960375138950,
The Tojiro-Pro F1036 Chef's Knife realizes beauty, elegance and strength for your successfully professional use, resulting from combination of classic Japanese blade shapes and cutting-edge material technology application by artisan. This Chef's kn...