Free Shipping Included! Fermentaholics Kombucha SCOBY (starter culture) + 1-Gallon Glass Fermenting Jar with Breathable Cover + Rubber Band + Adhesive Thermometer - Brew kombucha at Home - Detailed Instructions Included by Fermentaholics at The Primavera Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The essential kombucha brewing kit includes a 1-gallon glass fermentation jar and a healthy, fresh starter culture. Start brewing your own kombucha
Product Description & Reviews
The essential kombucha brewing kit includes a 1-gallon glass fermentation jar and a healthy, fresh starter culture. Start brewing your own kombucha -- the sooner you start, the more you learn!
Features & Highlights
- BREWING your own kombucha is so easy with a happy, healthy Fermentaholics SCOBY
- SCOBY pellicle is packaged with 12 ounces of matured, potent starter tea to ensure a successful first brew
- BREATHABLE fabric cover is 100% unbleached cotton muslin, tightly woven to keeps fruit flies and other bugs from infesting & laying eggs on your SCOBY
- ADHESIVE thermometer sticks to the side of the glass to easily monitor the temperature of your brew so can make adjustments if necessary.
- GLASS jar is the perfect home brewing vessel: easy to clean, safe, and provides a great view so you can watch your SCOBY grow!
|Package Weight:||3.62 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.65 x 6.46 x 6.46 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fermentaholics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 90047, ean: 4251079741998,
Made of high density polyethylene plastic undyed food quality Very thick wall keeps flavors and bouquet, keeps fresh and sparkling fermented beverage for a long time (as opposed to barrels cheap thin walls) Mouth filling large allows a thorough cl...
By Home Brew Stuff
mpn: 1, ean: 0642125542753,
Oxygenating your wort prior to pitching the yeast is a vital step in the brewing process that many brewers do not pay much attention to. Ideally your wort would have an oxygen level of 8 PPM (parts per million) however most brewers only achieve 2.5-4...
By Midwest Brewing and Winemaking Supplies
The perfect Size for making one gallon batches of wine. Also great for small batches of beer, mead, Cider, or for 1 - 1.5 gallon yeast starters.Perfect size for making one gallon batches. Included grommet Hole for airlock, airlock NOT included. Metal...
Product description Item: Air Diffusion Stone Quality: Food grade Specification: 2 micron Barb material: 316 Stainless Steel Barb fitting: 1/4" Usage: Home brew fermentation/carbonization Note: To prevent the micropore from getting clogged, we reco...
By Ss Brewing Technologies Brew Bucket
mpn: CF07-001, ean: 0735343159534,