Ceramic Stovetop Cookware, 2-Quart Stockpot / Casserole in Eggplant Purple by Robin Shea Pareto Stone by Robin Shea at The Primavera Blog. MPN: 52202. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Pareto Stone by Robin Shea ''80% Healthy, 20% Indulgent, and 100% Delicious!'', is Robin Shea's mantra. It is a lifestyle designed to help you be thoughtful about what you eat without sacrificing life's greatest pleasure: good food. The Pareto Stone collection embodies her vision by featuring three ceramic cooking vessels with a nonporous, all-natural glaze. They make cooking nutritious foods more convenient because the cookware can move straight from the refrigerator to the microwave or oven
Product Description & Reviews
Pareto Stone by Robin Shea "80% Healthy, 20% Indulgent, and 100% Delicious!", is Robin Shea's mantra. It is a lifestyle designed to help you be thoughtful about what you eat without sacrificing life's greatest pleasure: good food. The Pareto Stone collection embodies her vision by featuring three ceramic cooking vessels with a nonporous, all-natural glaze. They make cooking nutritious foods more convenient because the cookware can move straight from the refrigerator to the microwave or oven -- which is essential to consistently making healthy dinners for a busy family. Also, the clean-up is a snap! You can wash by hand or place the cookware in the dishwasher. What truly sets Pareto Stone apart is the advanced thermal shock resistance. The all-ceramic cooking vessel can handle sweeping temperature changes without cracking. This means you can use these wonderful pots on the stove, in the oven, on the grill, and so much more. You will not find stoneware casserole dishes like these anywhere else! Features: Bonus Recipe Card includes some of Robin's favorites. Borosilicate Glass Lid is highly heat resistant and safe to use in the oven. Healthy Ceramic Stoneware is non-toxic and non-reactive. Serve In Style when you take these beautiful casserole dishes straight from the oven to your dinner table. About Robin Robin Shea is leading the way in the healthy food movement. She is best known for her “80/20 Healthy Living” approach. This means you should eat quality, nutritious food 80% of the time, and leave yourself a little room for guilt-free indulgence 20% of the time. Mastering this approach will bring balance into your life, help you manage your weight, and keep your family healthy. Notable chefs, including Paula Deen, have championed Robin and her message. You can learn more at Robin Shea's website.
Features & Highlights
- INCLUDES BONUS RECIPE CARD! Now you can cook like Robin Shea with the Pareto Stone recipe collection. It has never been so easy to follow the "80/20 Healthy Living" approach. For your "80", you can enjoy a "Three Bean Salad" or "Cold Summer Soup". When it is time for your "20", indulge in some "White Cheddar Bacon Mac and Cheese" or "Country Cobbler".
- Ceramic stovetop stoneware is healthy and extremely versatile. The all-in-one wonderpot can prepare your favorite recipes regardless of whether you need to bake, braise, simmer, boil, microwave, or use the grill.
- The exterior is hand-glazed with a non-porous, all-natural material providing a unique finish. It is highly scratch resistant and improves the durability of the stockpot. You will enjoy Pareto Stone for years to come!
- Advanced thermal shock resistance ensures the stockpot can stand up to drastic temperature changes. For example, you can take it straight out of the freezer and place it in the microwave for easy meal planning.
- Your health comes first. Pareto Stone is PFOA-free, non-reactive, and made from naturally-sourced materials. Trust these ceramic vessels to prepare quality, nutritious foods. Product measures: 9"L x 8"W x 6.2"H; 4.5 lb. Comes with glass lid and recipe booklet -- Limited 1 Year Warranty.
9 x 8 x 6.2 inches
9.9 x 7.7 x 10 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Robin Shea, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SG100/20, ean: 8003299855629,
Stockpot in 18/10 stainless steel, mirror polished. Stainless steel magnetic bottom for cooking via induction, gas, and electrical resistances. After ''La Cintura di Orione'' by Richard Sapper and ''Falstaf'' by Alessandro Mendini, Alessi entrusted a designer from the new generation with the difficult task of firing the public's imagination by exploring the archaic continent of potness . Stefano Giovannoni, whose style is an explicit reference to a poetry of affections, has brought his
mpn: unknown, ean: 0015388058000,
Sabatier 16 Qt Teal Enamel on Steel Stockpot with Glass Lid.
mpn: AJM100/20, ean: 0783329878405,
Stockpot in 18/10 stainless steel, mirror polished, with radiating bottom in thick aluminium covered in stainless steel. Suitable for cooking with induction, gas, electric hob, ceramic glass hotplate and in the oven. Dishwasher safe. The third series of Alessi pots had the ambitious goal of standing beside Sapper's copper and steel Cintura di Orione and also Giovannoni's aluminium-bottomed steel Mami , but occupying a much lower price bracket yet maintaining the same high design quality and